Full text of my speech delivered on 21st March, 2015, in a session organized by Progressive Writers and Artists Association at Freedom Park, Bangalore. Thank you India Resists for publishing this. Please click here to read further.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Dramatic reading of Harishankar Parsai's stories this weekend at Lahe Lahe. Zaroor aaiye :) facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 day ago
- आश्रय - सर्वेश्वरदयाल सक्सेना नरम घास पर टूट गिरी सूखी टहनी मैने तुम्हारी गोद में अपना मुँह छिपा लिया 4 days ago
- 'Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.' - Adrian Mitchell 4 days ago
- Dear friends, I am happy to announce our new project, Bengaluru Review, a monthly magazine for art and its many ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I gave fitness challenge to a house cat. "Main vella nahi hoon," it said, and walked away. 1 week ago