Full text of my speech delivered on 21st March, 2015, in a session organized by Progressive Writers and Artists Association at Freedom Park, Bangalore. Thank you India Resists for publishing this. Please click here to read further.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Transfer of public money to private pockets in the name of insurance is exactly what has failed our farmers too. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- When one smokes cowdung, Nityananda happens. 4 days ago
- साथियो, रोमहास अंजुमन का एक ख़ास कार्यक्रम हैं, इसमें हम अपनी कविता पर बात न कर, अपने प्रिय कवियों और कवयित्रियों प… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- बेंगलुरु रिव्यु में प्रकाशित मेरा एक लेख। Sudhir Ranjan Singh के कविता संग्रह 'मोक्षधरा' पर थोड़े विचार। bengalurureview.com/2018/09/07/sud… 1 week ago
- When music and a little bit of camaraderie saved over 170 trees, which were planned to be razed down to make way fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago