19A was the annual college magazine of MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology. The magazine stood for the right to free speech, guaranteed by article 19A of India’s constitution. My article on Vidarbha farmer suicides was covered in it during my graduation days. Since this was also one of my first publication, the magazine remains close to my heart, and one of the few publications I take great pride in. Download the magazine here.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- An interesting read from across the border. "Of course, here in Pakistan we never for a moment believed Nehru when… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 minutes ago
- सुधीर रंजन सिंह की कविता 'कल'। facebook.com/sourav894/post… 11 hours ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
- Chhath celebrations in a small Jharkhand village. #ChakuliaDiaries 1 day ago
- Drinking Gaumutra causes bacterial infection in humans and damages human urinary and reproductive systems. Earlier… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago