19A was the annual college magazine of MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology. The magazine stood for the right to free speech, guaranteed by article 19A of India’s constitution. My article on Vidarbha farmer suicides was covered in it during my graduation days. Since this was also one of my first publication, the magazine remains close to my heart, and one of the few publications I take great pride in. Download the magazine here.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- When one smokes cowdung, Nityananda happens. 2 days ago
- साथियो, रोमहास अंजुमन का एक ख़ास कार्यक्रम हैं, इसमें हम अपनी कविता पर बात न कर, अपने प्रिय कवियों और कवयित्रियों प… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- बेंगलुरु रिव्यु में प्रकाशित मेरा एक लेख। Sudhir Ranjan Singh के कविता संग्रह 'मोक्षधरा' पर थोड़े विचार। bengalurureview.com/2018/09/07/sud… 5 days ago
- When music and a little bit of camaraderie saved over 170 trees, which were planned to be razed down to make way fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- बेंगलुरु रिव्यु के सितम्बर अंक में नीरज पांडेय का एक लेख। Neeraj Pandey Bengaluru Review bengalurureview.com/2018/09/07/nee… 6 days ago