19A was the annual college magazine of MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology. The magazine stood for the right to free speech, guaranteed by article 19A of India’s constitution. My article on Vidarbha farmer suicides was covered in it during my graduation days. Since this was also one of my first publication, the magazine remains close to my heart, and one of the few publications I take great pride in. Download the magazine here.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- If only those who want to impose Hindi spent some time updating its Wikipedia. 1 day ago
- Happy Hindi Diwas. facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- Why engage in talks? They should release a list of illegal Indian migrants and declare them stateless. Learn from t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago