19A was the annual college magazine of MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology. The magazine stood for the right to free speech, guaranteed by article 19A of India’s constitution. My article on Vidarbha farmer suicides was covered in it during my graduation days. Since this was also one of my first publication, the magazine remains close to my heart, and one of the few publications I take great pride in. Download the magazine here.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- अगले तीन दिन बनारस में रहूँगा. कहने को मैं Varanasi Children's Literature Festival में बच्चों के लिए कविता पर कार्य… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- During those 17 years when Nehru was PM, India’s literacy rate and GDP doubled, and average life expectancy went fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It used to be cheaper, actually. These are revised rates. facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 days ago
- मुझे संतोष सिर्फ इस बात का है कि अयोध्या फैसले को लेकर देश में कोई बड़ा बखेड़ा नहीं हुआ। लेकिन अगर सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 3 days ago