Bengaluru Review is an online magazine dedicated to art and its many expressions. The magazine publishes reviews of books, poetry, plays, exhibitions, events, art festivals, films, TV series, and documentaries every month. The magazine also has a section dedicated to bhasha, where reviews written in Indian vernacular languages are encouraged.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- अंग्रेज़ों ने हिंदी और उर्दू के बीच फूट डालने का काम किया। बेंगलुरु का एक छोटा सा क्लब इन्हें जोड़ रहा है। आज के… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- रविवार, 8 दिसम्बर को अंजुमन है. आइये. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 day ago
- The Hyderabad encounter being celebrated by people does not just indicate the breakdown of our justice system, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Celebrate as much as you want, but crime is here to stay unless we uproot the social conditions that breed crime (p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- एक पुरानी कविता की पंक्तियाँ facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 days ago