I worked as an Editor at YourStory Media (2015-2018), leading the SocialStory platform, where I wrote and reported on the social sector, focusing on social enterprises, policies, activism, change makers, and grassroot innovators across India.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- What’s Happening in Kashmir? Our Cameras Contradict India’s Official Story nyti.ms/30rQhGF 21 hours ago
- "Our next topic will be feminism, the professor says, to a class of about sixty, engineering boys, mostly" - Carol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- रेणु मेरे प्रिय कथाकार हैं। उनकी कहानी 'एक आदिम रात्रि की महक' रेलवे स्टेशन का परिवेश समेटती है, और ऐसे ही माहौल… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 days ago
- Eleven podcast channels for art lovers bengalurureview.com/2019/08/16/pod… 4 days ago