I worked as an Editor at YourStory Media (2015-2018), leading the SocialStory platform, where I wrote and reported on the social sector, focusing on social enterprises, policies, activism, change makers, and grassroot innovators across India.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- 68. Iraq 86. Kenya 88. Bangladesh 92. North Korea 93. Nigeria 94. Pakistan 97. Ethiopia 98. Rwanda 102. India G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- जिन्हें नाज़ है हिंद पर वो कहाँ हैं? theweek.in/news/india/201… 16 hours ago
- Bengaluru Review is organising an exploratory workshop by renowned artist Bindumalini on the singing voice and movi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Is there a nobel prize for bad economics? Hamare saheb bhi fotu khichwa lete... 2 days ago
- Malayalam cinema ❤ filmcompanion.in/fc-decades/pag… 2 days ago