I worked as an Editor at YourStory Media (2015-2018), leading the SocialStory platform, where I wrote and reported on the social sector, focusing on social enterprises, policies, activism, change makers, and grassroot innovators across India.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Where the mind is without fear? thelogicalindian.com/news/press-fre… 16 hours ago
- When this govt came to power, we used to take pride in the profits jet airways, India post, and ongc were making.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Tuhin's photo essay in Bengaluru Review's April issue. bengalurureview.com/2019/04/12/in-… 1 day ago
- “Vinay Pathak took off his pants once and in view was his underwear, with Batman emblazoned s on the drawers. “Bat-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- After PM biopic, Supreme Court intervenes on TikTok. Basically, raita failne se rok rahe hain. 3 days ago