Both are bestselling leftist writers, winners of numerous awards, fierce advocates for India’s marginalized poor and passionate critics of western corporations and policies. Being a leftist myself, why do I love one and hate the other? Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- परसाई जी की कहानियों के साथ किस्सा corner का आज शुभारम्भ हुआ। कुछ तस्वीरें। facebook.com/sourav894/post… 7 hours ago
- Looks like all teams play football equally well these days. It was only a matter of time. 7 hours ago
- Dramatic reading of Harishankar Parsai's stories this weekend at Lahe Lahe. Zaroor aaiye :) facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- आश्रय - सर्वेश्वरदयाल सक्सेना नरम घास पर टूट गिरी सूखी टहनी मैने तुम्हारी गोद में अपना मुँह छिपा लिया 4 days ago
- 'Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.' - Adrian Mitchell 5 days ago