You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 hour ago
- People can stand economic blunders, but not the sight of a religious fanatic deciding the discourse of a country th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- शमशेर को याद करते हुए आग्नेय जी। facebook.com/sourav894/post… 8 hours ago
- Trip to Channapatna #CityOfToys 1 day ago
- I’ll tell you how the Sun rose - Emily Dickinson I’ll tell you how the Sun rose – A Ribbon at a time – The Steeple… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Liberty and dignity
I understand that the past two years have been horrible in terms of scams, scandals and inflation. But it has given us something that we have fought for a long time – ‘dignity’. An open letter to the vibrant and dignified, emerging Indian middle classes. Read my latest article on the NRI.