If 1757 marked the battle of Plassey and 1857 witnessed the first revolution for Indian independence, 1957 too was a milestone in the history of Indian nationalism. It was the year when Mehboob Khan made Mother India. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Trip to Channapatna #CityOfToys 14 hours ago
- I’ll tell you how the Sun rose - Emily Dickinson I’ll tell you how the Sun rose – A Ribbon at a time – The Steeple… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Review of Jane Austen's Mansfield Park, by Vidya Bhandarkar. bengalurureview.com/2018/12/04/jan… 2 days ago
- साल 2016 में आयोजित बच्चों के साथ हफ्ते-भर की कार्यशाला के कुछ नोट्स, और बच्चों की लिखीं कविताएँ (जो बड़ों को शर्म… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- For a PDF reader, Adobe Acrobat is way too acrobatics. 4 days ago