If 1757 marked the battle of Plassey and 1857 witnessed the first revolution for Indian independence, 1957 too was a milestone in the history of Indian nationalism. It was the year when Mehboob Khan made Mother India. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- If only those who want to impose Hindi spent some time updating its Wikipedia. 1 day ago
- Happy Hindi Diwas. facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- Why engage in talks? They should release a list of illegal Indian migrants and declare them stateless. Learn from t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago