If 1757 marked the battle of Plassey and 1857 witnessed the first revolution for Indian independence, 1957 too was a milestone in the history of Indian nationalism. It was the year when Mehboob Khan made Mother India. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Dear friends, Very happy to announce that my book on Japanese Haiku is out from Vani Prakashan, and will be availa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- प्रिय कवि राजेश जोशी को जन्मदिन की बधाई। youtu.be/txDL0gol3fQ 23 hours ago
- My article on Bengaluru's evolving Hindi poetry. Please read. bengalurureview.com/2019/07/14/sou… 2 days ago
- RT @ADongray: The schedule for #BPF 2019 is out! 20 & 21 July 2019 at the Taj West End. @shinieantony @lalithalakshmi1 @SouravRoy_ @subodh… 2 days ago
- RT @ADongray: @shubhanshi01 @BengaluruPoetry @TajWestEnd @subodhsankar @lalithalakshmi1 @SrideviRao @shinieantony @ShikhaMalaviya @SouravRo… 2 days ago