On this day, in the records of military warfare, a tale of bravery was written – when an army of 21 soldiers, in an isolated communications post, made a gallant stand against an enemy 10,000 strong. Fighting to the last man, they would create a lasting legacy of human bravery and valour on the battlefield. The Battle of Saragarhi is a tale of 21 Sikhs who remained unconquered even in death. Read my latest article in the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- रोमहास अंजुमन का एक ख़ास कार्यक्रम हैं, जिसमें हम अपनी कविता पर बात न कर अपने प्रिय कवियों व कवयित्रियों पर बातचीत… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 8 hours ago
- Bahar Dutt writes, "In my 13 years as a journalist this has been the toughest story to do. Have chased poachers, ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Transfer of public money to private pockets in the name of insurance is exactly what has failed our farmers too. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- When one smokes cowdung, Nityananda happens. 5 days ago