On this day, in the records of military warfare, a tale of bravery was written – when an army of 21 soldiers, in an isolated communications post, made a gallant stand against an enemy 10,000 strong. Fighting to the last man, they would create a lasting legacy of human bravery and valour on the battlefield. The Battle of Saragarhi is a tale of 21 Sikhs who remained unconquered even in death. Read my latest article in the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- In parts of Pakistan, there are lashkars of liberal-minded people who carry guns to even take their daughters to sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Dear bhakts, please take pride in this. Thanks! facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- Leaders of all five main political parties in Finland were women under the age of 35. We need similar involvement o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Me : I conduct poetry workshops for children and adults as writing is extremely therapeutic and great fun. Corpora… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago