On this day, in the records of military warfare, a tale of bravery was written – when an army of 21 soldiers, in an isolated communications post, made a gallant stand against an enemy 10,000 strong. Fighting to the last man, they would create a lasting legacy of human bravery and valour on the battlefield. The Battle of Saragarhi is a tale of 21 Sikhs who remained unconquered even in death. Read my latest article in the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- आश्रय - सर्वेश्वरदयाल सक्सेना नरम घास पर टूट गिरी सूखी टहनी मैने तुम्हारी गोद में अपना मुँह छिपा लिया 2 hours ago
- 'Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.' - Adrian Mitchell 11 hours ago
- Dear friends, I am happy to announce our new project, Bengaluru Review, a monthly magazine for art and its many ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I gave fitness challenge to a house cat. "Main vella nahi hoon," it said, and walked away. 4 days ago
- So proud! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 days ago