On this day, in the records of military warfare, a tale of bravery was written – when an army of 21 soldiers, in an isolated communications post, made a gallant stand against an enemy 10,000 strong. Fighting to the last man, they would create a lasting legacy of human bravery and valour on the battlefield. The Battle of Saragarhi is a tale of 21 Sikhs who remained unconquered even in death. Read my latest article in the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 14 hours ago
- People can stand economic blunders, but not the sight of a religious fanatic deciding the discourse of a country th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- शमशेर को याद करते हुए आग्नेय जी। facebook.com/sourav894/post… 21 hours ago
- Trip to Channapatna #CityOfToys 1 day ago
- I’ll tell you how the Sun rose - Emily Dickinson I’ll tell you how the Sun rose – A Ribbon at a time – The Steeple… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago