When 2.4 million of our countrymen in Assam are living on streets with no roof over their heads, we must have a reason to lose our sleep, a reason to participate – a reason beyond the fact that a writer requests you to do so. If you are planning to transfer funds for the flood victims, your early decision will help us to increase the number of sheets we are buying and thereby ensure more relief. Please contribute 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25 or more tarpaulin sheets. Read my latest column in the-NRI to know more.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- परसाई जी की कहानियों के साथ किस्सा corner का आज शुभारम्भ हुआ। कुछ तस्वीरें। facebook.com/sourav894/post… 6 hours ago
- Looks like all teams play football equally well these days. It was only a matter of time. 7 hours ago
- Dramatic reading of Harishankar Parsai's stories this weekend at Lahe Lahe. Zaroor aaiye :) facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- आश्रय - सर्वेश्वरदयाल सक्सेना नरम घास पर टूट गिरी सूखी टहनी मैने तुम्हारी गोद में अपना मुँह छिपा लिया 4 days ago
- 'Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.' - Adrian Mitchell 5 days ago