When 2.4 million of our countrymen in Assam are living on streets with no roof over their heads, we must have a reason to lose our sleep, a reason to participate – a reason beyond the fact that a writer requests you to do so. If you are planning to transfer funds for the flood victims, your early decision will help us to increase the number of sheets we are buying and thereby ensure more relief. Please contribute 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25 or more tarpaulin sheets. Read my latest column in the-NRI to know more.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- In Solidarity! Having edited the book which contains this play set in Kashmir, I know watching 'Eidgaah Ke Jinnat'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- "Earlier this year, well before we had agreed, my daughter rode the subway for the first time by herself. Her usual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- If similar caste and religion based data is mapped for India, we'd have a case built to apply reservations in priva… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- शायद. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 4 days ago
- हम सबके प्रिय कवि अरुण कमल के जन्मदिन के अवसर पर उनकी कुछ कविताएं आप सभी के लिए प्रस्तुत हैं। कविताएं पढ़ रहे हैं ह… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago