When 2.4 million of our countrymen in Assam are living on streets with no roof over their heads, we must have a reason to lose our sleep, a reason to participate – a reason beyond the fact that a writer requests you to do so. If you are planning to transfer funds for the flood victims, your early decision will help us to increase the number of sheets we are buying and thereby ensure more relief. Please contribute 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25 or more tarpaulin sheets. Read my latest column in the-NRI to know more.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- What’s Happening in Kashmir? Our Cameras Contradict India’s Official Story nyti.ms/30rQhGF 4 hours ago
- "Our next topic will be feminism, the professor says, to a class of about sixty, engineering boys, mostly" - Carol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- रेणु मेरे प्रिय कथाकार हैं। उनकी कहानी 'एक आदिम रात्रि की महक' रेलवे स्टेशन का परिवेश समेटती है, और ऐसे ही माहौल… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 days ago
- Eleven podcast channels for art lovers bengalurureview.com/2019/08/16/pod… 3 days ago