When 2.4 million of our countrymen in Assam are living on streets with no roof over their heads, we must have a reason to lose our sleep, a reason to participate – a reason beyond the fact that a writer requests you to do so. If you are planning to transfer funds for the flood victims, your early decision will help us to increase the number of sheets we are buying and thereby ensure more relief. Please contribute 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25 or more tarpaulin sheets. Read my latest column in the-NRI to know more.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Basav Biradar conducting a workshop for children on writing for media in the digital age. facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- This should be brought to indian forests too. facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- This should be enacted in India. facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- The time has come for theatre to reach out to it’s audience: Kabuliwaala youtube.com/watch?v=7VPkho… 2 days ago
- Citizens, like anywhere in the world, want peace and harmony. Requesting politicians and news outlets to act civil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago