When 2.4 million of our countrymen in Assam are living on streets with no roof over their heads, we must have a reason to lose our sleep, a reason to participate – a reason beyond the fact that a writer requests you to do so. If you are planning to transfer funds for the flood victims, your early decision will help us to increase the number of sheets we are buying and thereby ensure more relief. Please contribute 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25 or more tarpaulin sheets. Read my latest column in the-NRI to know more.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Transfer of public money to private pockets in the name of insurance is exactly what has failed our farmers too. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- When one smokes cowdung, Nityananda happens. 4 days ago
- साथियो, रोमहास अंजुमन का एक ख़ास कार्यक्रम हैं, इसमें हम अपनी कविता पर बात न कर, अपने प्रिय कवियों और कवयित्रियों प… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- बेंगलुरु रिव्यु में प्रकाशित मेरा एक लेख। Sudhir Ranjan Singh के कविता संग्रह 'मोक्षधरा' पर थोड़े विचार। bengalurureview.com/2018/09/07/sud… 1 week ago
- When music and a little bit of camaraderie saved over 170 trees, which were planned to be razed down to make way fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago