When 2.4 million of our countrymen in Assam are living on streets with no roof over their heads, we must have a reason to lose our sleep, a reason to participate – a reason beyond the fact that a writer requests you to do so. If you are planning to transfer funds for the flood victims, your early decision will help us to increase the number of sheets we are buying and thereby ensure more relief. Please contribute 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 25 or more tarpaulin sheets. Read my latest column in the-NRI to know more.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 hour ago
- People can stand economic blunders, but not the sight of a religious fanatic deciding the discourse of a country th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- शमशेर को याद करते हुए आग्नेय जी। facebook.com/sourav894/post… 9 hours ago
- Trip to Channapatna #CityOfToys 1 day ago
- I’ll tell you how the Sun rose - Emily Dickinson I’ll tell you how the Sun rose – A Ribbon at a time – The Steeple… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago