Governments across the world are becoming desperate to regulate, censor and restrict the free and open nature of the Internet. Recently Torrentz, Vimeo, The Pirate Bay, and many other websites were blocked by Indian ISPs. Eventually most of the blocks were lifted but the drama in those few days, have left us with numerous alarming questions. Let the enemies of the freedom of Internet know, that they are fighting a lost battle. Read my recent article on the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 hour ago
- People can stand economic blunders, but not the sight of a religious fanatic deciding the discourse of a country th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- शमशेर को याद करते हुए आग्नेय जी। facebook.com/sourav894/post… 8 hours ago
- Trip to Channapatna #CityOfToys 1 day ago
- I’ll tell you how the Sun rose - Emily Dickinson I’ll tell you how the Sun rose – A Ribbon at a time – The Steeple… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago