Governments across the world are becoming desperate to regulate, censor and restrict the free and open nature of the Internet. Recently Torrentz, Vimeo, The Pirate Bay, and many other websites were blocked by Indian ISPs. Eventually most of the blocks were lifted but the drama in those few days, have left us with numerous alarming questions. Let the enemies of the freedom of Internet know, that they are fighting a lost battle. Read my recent article on the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- I remember a younger and more idealist me, who, after watching Swades, had tore down a foreign university form, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 46 minutes ago
- ये पुलिसवाले घर जाकर अपने बच्चों से कैसे आँख मिलाते होंगे? 1 hour ago
- What kind of government sees its own people as Hindus-Muslims? As a citizen of this great secular country, I know I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- BJP and vultures. m.economictimes.com/news/politics-… 2 hours ago
- If you support this, save me the trouble and remove yourself from my friend list. I am ashamed to even know you. facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 hours ago