All humans are equal, but some humans are more equal than others. May it be the story of Bhopal, Vidarbha or the Asbestos miners in India, India continues to be a third world country that is exploited both by internal and external forces. What is worse is that, we have become a race of men comfortable pointing fingers at others. The tragedy of India is not poverty or corruption, but a mentality that accepts and even condones them. And when things don’t work and we sit and stare. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Congrats. India has successfully alienated all its neighbours. The latest ones being Nepal and Bangladesh. theprint.in/opinion/as-mod… 5 hours ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 22 hours ago
- Please take a moment to process this. smithsonianmag.com/science-nature… 1 day ago
- Hehehe facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- “I saw the best minds of my generation spend their lives optimizing microseconds out of their high-frequency tradin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago