All humans are equal, but some humans are more equal than others. May it be the story of Bhopal, Vidarbha or the Asbestos miners in India, India continues to be a third world country that is exploited both by internal and external forces. What is worse is that, we have become a race of men comfortable pointing fingers at others. The tragedy of India is not poverty or corruption, but a mentality that accepts and even condones them. And when things don’t work and we sit and stare. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- आश्रय - सर्वेश्वरदयाल सक्सेना नरम घास पर टूट गिरी सूखी टहनी मैने तुम्हारी गोद में अपना मुँह छिपा लिया 2 hours ago
- 'Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.' - Adrian Mitchell 11 hours ago
- Dear friends, I am happy to announce our new project, Bengaluru Review, a monthly magazine for art and its many ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I gave fitness challenge to a house cat. "Main vella nahi hoon," it said, and walked away. 4 days ago
- So proud! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 days ago