All humans are equal, but some humans are more equal than others. May it be the story of Bhopal, Vidarbha or the Asbestos miners in India, India continues to be a third world country that is exploited both by internal and external forces. What is worse is that, we have become a race of men comfortable pointing fingers at others. The tragedy of India is not poverty or corruption, but a mentality that accepts and even condones them. And when things don’t work and we sit and stare. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- If only those who want to impose Hindi spent some time updating its Wikipedia. 1 day ago
- Happy Hindi Diwas. facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- Why engage in talks? They should release a list of illegal Indian migrants and declare them stateless. Learn from t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago