All humans are equal, but some humans are more equal than others. May it be the story of Bhopal, Vidarbha or the Asbestos miners in India, India continues to be a third world country that is exploited both by internal and external forces. What is worse is that, we have become a race of men comfortable pointing fingers at others. The tragedy of India is not poverty or corruption, but a mentality that accepts and even condones them. And when things don’t work and we sit and stare. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- रोमहास अंजुमन का एक ख़ास कार्यक्रम हैं, जिसमें हम अपनी कविता पर बात न कर अपने प्रिय कवियों व कवयित्रियों पर बातचीत… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 8 hours ago
- Bahar Dutt writes, "In my 13 years as a journalist this has been the toughest story to do. Have chased poachers, ti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Transfer of public money to private pockets in the name of insurance is exactly what has failed our farmers too. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- When one smokes cowdung, Nityananda happens. 5 days ago