I have been very disturbed lately. The only way to tackle the present economic crisis is by curbing monopoly ownerships. Amul and Hopcoms also promote organized retail. Are they corporate owned? With giants like Walmart and Tesco entering the market, I personally am very scared about our 60 crore farmers whose lives are being sold to people interested only in making money. I recently wrote an article on the issue on the NRI. Please read it for yourself and if you feel the same way like I do, get vocal against FDI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Poetry workshop this Sunday. Book My Show recommends it too :P Do join in! in.bookmyshow.com/bengaluru/even… 1 hour ago
- Time to ponder. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 21 hours ago
- Death penalty is a low hanging fruit, something we like to throw around each time a horrific incident of rape comes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Conducting a workshop on poetry this Sunday. Interested friends can join in. 22nd April, Sunday | 10 AM | Atta Gal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 3 days ago