I have been very disturbed lately. The only way to tackle the present economic crisis is by curbing monopoly ownerships. Amul and Hopcoms also promote organized retail. Are they corporate owned? With giants like Walmart and Tesco entering the market, I personally am very scared about our 60 crore farmers whose lives are being sold to people interested only in making money. I recently wrote an article on the issue on the NRI. Please read it for yourself and if you feel the same way like I do, get vocal against FDI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Read the September issue of Bengaluru Review here : bengalurureview.com/tag/september-… facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 day ago
- मनसुखलाल : बेटे, देश की अर्थव्यवस्था खराब है। मंत्री जी को बुलाओ। बेटा : वो तो पार्क में तितली उड़ा रहे हैं। 5 days ago
- युद्ध-युद्ध चिल्लाकर इमरान और मोदी को राजनैतिक फायदा मिलता है. आपको क्या मिलता है? 5 days ago
- If only those who want to impose Hindi spent some time updating its Wikipedia. 1 week ago
- Happy Hindi Diwas. facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 week ago