I have been very disturbed lately. The only way to tackle the present economic crisis is by curbing monopoly ownerships. Amul and Hopcoms also promote organized retail. Are they corporate owned? With giants like Walmart and Tesco entering the market, I personally am very scared about our 60 crore farmers whose lives are being sold to people interested only in making money. I recently wrote an article on the issue on the NRI. Please read it for yourself and if you feel the same way like I do, get vocal against FDI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Happening tomorrow (Sat, 5 pm) at the British Council. Exploring the politics of National Language. Please join in. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- चंदा सूरज लाखों तारे हैं जब तेरे ही ये सारे किस बात पर होती हैं फिर तक़रारें? When Rahman and Nusrat collaborate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- The Marathas (along with the Nizam of Hyderabad) also sided with the British in defeating Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- "I’ve heard more than one creative writing teacher say, “I had to ban rhymes in my workshop.” Believe me, I sympath… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 days ago