Everyday, I drink Kaveri – the most disputed water of India; the water which is worshiped by millions and fought over by a million others. The Kaveri water debate between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, now over 200 years old, continues to be one of the biggest issues facing South India. Read my latest article on the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Eleven podcast channels for art lovers bengalurureview.com/2019/08/16/pod… 1 day ago
- “Like any other good work of art, the film Super Deluxe by Thiagarajan Kumararaja is lending itself to multiple, eq… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- "There are consonants that the english alphabet cannot replicate. The word for this fruit in malayalam contains one… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- Bengaluru Review August issue : bengalurureview.com/tag/august-201… facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 3 days ago