Everyday, I drink Kaveri – the most disputed water of India; the water which is worshiped by millions and fought over by a million others. The Kaveri water debate between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, now over 200 years old, continues to be one of the biggest issues facing South India. Read my latest article on the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- आश्रय - सर्वेश्वरदयाल सक्सेना नरम घास पर टूट गिरी सूखी टहनी मैने तुम्हारी गोद में अपना मुँह छिपा लिया 2 hours ago
- 'Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.' - Adrian Mitchell 11 hours ago
- Dear friends, I am happy to announce our new project, Bengaluru Review, a monthly magazine for art and its many ex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I gave fitness challenge to a house cat. "Main vella nahi hoon," it said, and walked away. 4 days ago
- So proud! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 days ago