Everyday, I drink Kaveri – the most disputed water of India; the water which is worshiped by millions and fought over by a million others. The Kaveri water debate between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, now over 200 years old, continues to be one of the biggest issues facing South India. Read my latest article on the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Congrats. India has successfully alienated all its neighbours. The latest ones being Nepal and Bangladesh. theprint.in/opinion/as-mod… 6 hours ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 22 hours ago
- Please take a moment to process this. smithsonianmag.com/science-nature… 1 day ago
- Hehehe facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- “I saw the best minds of my generation spend their lives optimizing microseconds out of their high-frequency tradin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago