Everyday, I drink Kaveri – the most disputed water of India; the water which is worshiped by millions and fought over by a million others. The Kaveri water debate between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu, now over 200 years old, continues to be one of the biggest issues facing South India. Read my latest article on the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- रोमहास अंजुमन का एक ख़ास कार्यक्रम हैं, जिसमें हम अपने प्रिय कवियों और कवयित्रियों पर बातचीत करते हैं, और उनकी कवि… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Dear friends, on 26th of May, Sunday, Bengaluru Review is organising a workshop by Mani Rao. The workshop will focu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Aspiring playwrights, please take note. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 day ago
- Interview with Sumitranandan Pant | सुमित्रानंदन पंत | Hindi Poet youtube.com/watch?v=GW5GKa… 1 day ago
- The exit polls of 2004 general elections, the recent Australian elections, Israeli elections, US elections, and Bre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago