While UPA seems quite ready with Rahul Gandhi as their successor for PM’s office for the 2014 elections, BJP is internally messed up. Who should be their next contender? Both Nitish and Modi have proven their administration skills. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- I remember a younger and more idealist me, who, after watching Swades, had tore down a foreign university form, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 49 minutes ago
- ये पुलिसवाले घर जाकर अपने बच्चों से कैसे आँख मिलाते होंगे? 1 hour ago
- What kind of government sees its own people as Hindus-Muslims? As a citizen of this great secular country, I know I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- BJP and vultures. m.economictimes.com/news/politics-… 2 hours ago
- If you support this, save me the trouble and remove yourself from my friend list. I am ashamed to even know you. facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 hours ago