While UPA seems quite ready with Rahul Gandhi as their successor for PM’s office for the 2014 elections, BJP is internally messed up. Who should be their next contender? Both Nitish and Modi have proven their administration skills. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- My article on Bengaluru's evolving Hindi poetry. Please read. bengalurureview.com/2019/07/14/sou… 1 day ago
- RT @ADongray: The schedule for #BPF 2019 is out! 20 & 21 July 2019 at the Taj West End. @shinieantony @lalithalakshmi1 @SouravRoy_ @subodh… 1 day ago
- RT @ADongray: @shubhanshi01 @BengaluruPoetry @TajWestEnd @subodhsankar @lalithalakshmi1 @SrideviRao @shinieantony @ShikhaMalaviya @SouravRo… 1 day ago
- RT @lalithalakshmi1: @shubhanshi01 @ADongray @BengaluruPoetry @TajWestEnd @subodhsankar @SrideviRao @shinieantony @ShikhaMalaviya @SouravRo… 1 day ago
- RT @ADongray: Registration open for this workshop! Register at eventshigh.com @shinieantony @SouravRoy_ @lalithalakshmi1 @subodhsa… 1 day ago