Today is the day when 3 young martyrs laid their lives for the cause of their nation. A few bravehearts followed the path laid by Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru. Men of steel who gave freedom a greater meaning for their people. Read my latest article on the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- रोमहास अंजुमन का एक ख़ास कार्यक्रम हैं, जिसमें हम अपने प्रिय कवियों और कवयित्रियों पर बातचीत करते हैं, और उनकी कवि… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Dear friends, on 26th of May, Sunday, Bengaluru Review is organising a workshop by Mani Rao. The workshop will focu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Aspiring playwrights, please take note. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- Interview with Sumitranandan Pant | सुमित्रानंदन पंत | Hindi Poet youtube.com/watch?v=GW5GKa… 2 days ago
- The exit polls of 2004 general elections, the recent Australian elections, Israeli elections, US elections, and Bre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago