Class divide does exist within cities – between the slum dwellers and the ones living in high rise apartments. However, the divide between the urban and rural classes is growing at a much faster rate, and should be a much larger reason for concern. Read my latest article on the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- In Solidarity! Having edited the book which contains this play set in Kashmir, I know watching 'Eidgaah Ke Jinnat'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- "Earlier this year, well before we had agreed, my daughter rode the subway for the first time by herself. Her usual… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- If similar caste and religion based data is mapped for India, we'd have a case built to apply reservations in priva… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- शायद. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 4 days ago
- हम सबके प्रिय कवि अरुण कमल के जन्मदिन के अवसर पर उनकी कुछ कविताएं आप सभी के लिए प्रस्तुत हैं। कविताएं पढ़ रहे हैं ह… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago