Class divide does exist within cities – between the slum dwellers and the ones living in high rise apartments. However, the divide between the urban and rural classes is growing at a much faster rate, and should be a much larger reason for concern. Read my latest article on the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- रोमहास अंजुमन का एक ख़ास कार्यक्रम हैं, जिसमें हम अपने प्रिय कवियों और कवयित्रियों पर बातचीत करते हैं, और उनकी कवि… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Dear friends, on 26th of May, Sunday, Bengaluru Review is organising a workshop by Mani Rao. The workshop will focu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Aspiring playwrights, please take note. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- Interview with Sumitranandan Pant | सुमित्रानंदन पंत | Hindi Poet youtube.com/watch?v=GW5GKa… 2 days ago
- The exit polls of 2004 general elections, the recent Australian elections, Israeli elections, US elections, and Bre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago