The NRI is a London-based magazine dedicated to the vast and diverse international community of Indians residing outside India. I wrote political columns for the magazine between 2011 and 2014, with the purpose of forging a closer understanding between Resident and Non Resident Indians. Click here to read my articles on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- रोमहास अंजुमन का एक ख़ास कार्यक्रम हैं, जिसमें हम अपने प्रिय कवियों और कवयित्रियों पर बातचीत करते हैं, और उनकी कवि… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Dear friends, on 26th of May, Sunday, Bengaluru Review is organising a workshop by Mani Rao. The workshop will focu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Aspiring playwrights, please take note. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- Interview with Sumitranandan Pant | सुमित्रानंदन पंत | Hindi Poet youtube.com/watch?v=GW5GKa… 2 days ago
- The exit polls of 2004 general elections, the recent Australian elections, Israeli elections, US elections, and Bre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago