The NRI is a London based magazine dedicated to the vast and diverse international community of Indians residing outside India. I have been the political columnist here for years now, with the purpose of forging a closer understanding between Resident and Non Resident Indians and creating a greater sociopolitical awareness among those who want to stay connected with with their roots. Click here to read my articles written for the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- When one smokes cowdung, Nityananda happens. 2 days ago
- साथियो, रोमहास अंजुमन का एक ख़ास कार्यक्रम हैं, इसमें हम अपनी कविता पर बात न कर, अपने प्रिय कवियों और कवयित्रियों प… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- बेंगलुरु रिव्यु में प्रकाशित मेरा एक लेख। Sudhir Ranjan Singh के कविता संग्रह 'मोक्षधरा' पर थोड़े विचार। bengalurureview.com/2018/09/07/sud… 5 days ago
- When music and a little bit of camaraderie saved over 170 trees, which were planned to be razed down to make way fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- बेंगलुरु रिव्यु के सितम्बर अंक में नीरज पांडेय का एक लेख। Neeraj Pandey Bengaluru Review bengalurureview.com/2018/09/07/nee… 6 days ago