On this day, in the records of military warfare, a tale of bravery was written – when an army of 21 soldiers, in an isolated communications post, made a gallant stand against an enemy 10,000 strong. Fighting to the last man, they would create a lasting legacy of human bravery and valour on the battlefield. The Battle of Saragarhi is a tale of 21 Sikhs who remained unconquered even in death. Read my latest article in the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- The schedule for the 4th edition of Bengaluru Poetry Festival. 20-21st July at the Taj West End. Please join in. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- आज अंजुमन है। ज़रूर आइये :) facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- Workshops at #BPF facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 days ago
- Bhasha at #BPF facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 days ago
- हमारे प्रिय साथी मोहित कटारिया का कविता संग्रह वाणी प्रकाशन से छपकर आया है. 24 तक लगातार लिखने के बाद ये उनका पहला… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago