Our hero walks into a reputed college and makes his first mark during a ragging session. In his very first class, he questions a teacher and gets thrown out. He falls in love with the dean’s daughter. The dean is authoritative – to an extent that the institution has lost some basic values of education. Our hero then challenges the dean, tops every single exam, and finally proves his mettle by performing a medical miracle. Everything is forgiven while the hero leaves the college without a degree for himself. Well, can you guess which film are we talking about? Munna Bhai MBBS? Or 3 Idiots? That’s formula for film viewers.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Sri Lanka blasts bring back Kumar Sangakkara speech. Viral video takes internet by storm indiatoday.in/trending-news/… 7 hours ago
- All the best, baba :) facebook.com/sourav894/post… 9 hours ago
- इतनी मेहनत कैसे कर लेते हैं! आम खाकर करते हैं या बिना आम खाये? bit.ly/2VuSgaT 1 day ago
- China deploys 60,000 soldiers to plant trees in bid to grow 6 million hectares of new forest this year buff.ly/2GByGVe 1 day ago
- "Poetry is like regular writing, but with even more rules! No wonder some kids go from enjoying poetry, to (thinkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago