Our hero walks into a reputed college and makes his first mark during a ragging session. In his very first class, he questions a teacher and gets thrown out. He falls in love with the dean’s daughter. The dean is authoritative – to an extent that the institution has lost some basic values of education. Our hero then challenges the dean, tops every single exam, and finally proves his mettle by performing a medical miracle. Everything is forgiven while the hero leaves the college without a degree for himself. Well, can you guess which film are we talking about? Munna Bhai MBBS? Or 3 Idiots? That’s formula for film viewers.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Please note that this workshop is happening from 2-5 pm and not 5-8 pm on 26th Jan, Sunday. Thanks! facebook.com/sourav894/post… 6 hours ago
- Sunday outing 8 hours ago
- Do you read Bengaluru Review? What device do you generally use? Please fill the poll to help us plan our site upgr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- *Workshop Alert* Conducting a Writers Workshop on Haiku next Sunday, 26th Jan. There wont be any meditation or yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- The January edition of Bengaluru Review magazine is out : bengalurureview.com/tag/january-20… facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 day ago