Our hero walks into a reputed college and makes his first mark during a ragging session. In his very first class, he questions a teacher and gets thrown out. He falls in love with the dean’s daughter. The dean is authoritative – to an extent that the institution has lost some basic values of education. Our hero then challenges the dean, tops every single exam, and finally proves his mettle by performing a medical miracle. Everything is forgiven while the hero leaves the college without a degree for himself. Well, can you guess which film are we talking about? Munna Bhai MBBS? Or 3 Idiots? That’s formula for film viewers.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Please join in. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 day ago
- परसाई जी की कहानियों के साथ किस्सा corner का आज शुभारम्भ हुआ। कुछ तस्वीरें। facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 day ago
- Looks like all teams play football equally well these days. It was only a matter of time. 1 day ago
- Dramatic reading of Harishankar Parsai's stories this weekend at Lahe Lahe. Zaroor aaiye :) facebook.com/sourav894/post… 3 days ago
- आश्रय - सर्वेश्वरदयाल सक्सेना नरम घास पर टूट गिरी सूखी टहनी मैने तुम्हारी गोद में अपना मुँह छिपा लिया 6 days ago