Our hero walks into a reputed college and makes his first mark during a ragging session. In his very first class, he questions a teacher and gets thrown out. He falls in love with the dean’s daughter. The dean is authoritative – to an extent that the institution has lost some basic values of education. Our hero then challenges the dean, tops every single exam, and finally proves his mettle by performing a medical miracle. Everything is forgiven while the hero leaves the college without a degree for himself. Well, can you guess which film are we talking about? Munna Bhai MBBS? Or 3 Idiots? That’s formula for film viewers.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Poetry workshop this Sunday. Book My Show recommends it too :P Do join in! in.bookmyshow.com/bengaluru/even… 9 hours ago
- Time to ponder. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 day ago
- Death penalty is a low hanging fruit, something we like to throw around each time a horrific incident of rape comes… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Conducting a workshop on poetry this Sunday. Interested friends can join in. 22nd April, Sunday | 10 AM | Atta Gal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 4 days ago