Our hero walks into a reputed college and makes his first mark during a ragging session. In his very first class, he questions a teacher and gets thrown out. He falls in love with the dean’s daughter. The dean is authoritative – to an extent that the institution has lost some basic values of education. Our hero then challenges the dean, tops every single exam, and finally proves his mettle by performing a medical miracle. Everything is forgiven while the hero leaves the college without a degree for himself. Well, can you guess which film are we talking about? Munna Bhai MBBS? Or 3 Idiots? That’s formula for film viewers.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- अंग्रेज़ों ने हिंदी और उर्दू के बीच फूट डालने का काम किया। बेंगलुरु का एक छोटा सा क्लब इन्हें जोड़ रहा है। आज के… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- रविवार, 8 दिसम्बर को अंजुमन है. आइये. facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 day ago
- The Hyderabad encounter being celebrated by people does not just indicate the breakdown of our justice system, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Celebrate as much as you want, but crime is here to stay unless we uproot the social conditions that breed crime (p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- एक पुरानी कविता की पंक्तियाँ facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 days ago