All humans are equal, but some humans are more equal than others. May it be the story of Bhopal, Vidarbha or the Asbestos miners in India, India continues to be a third world country that is exploited both by internal and external forces. What is worse is that, we have become a race of men comfortable pointing fingers at others. The tragedy of India is not poverty or corruption, but a mentality that accepts and even condones them. And when things don’t work and we sit and stare. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- "There was a whistling right after the morning fell off its egg shelf and broke in the tundra of life-leaking tooth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- "This is an unapologetically slow book which ruminates on the various small mysteries life has to offer," writes Pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Call for submissions facebook.com/sourav894/post… 9 hours ago
- Matwaala : A poetry festival for the South Asian diaspora bengalurureview.com/2019/10/20/mat… 1 day ago
- Learning Nature Writing with Stephen Alter bengalurureview.com/2019/10/20/lea… 1 day ago