All humans are equal, but some humans are more equal than others. May it be the story of Bhopal, Vidarbha or the Asbestos miners in India, India continues to be a third world country that is exploited both by internal and external forces. What is worse is that, we have become a race of men comfortable pointing fingers at others. The tragedy of India is not poverty or corruption, but a mentality that accepts and even condones them. And when things don’t work and we sit and stare. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Friends in Coimbatore, some of the finest artists, poets, authors, and storytellers I've known, are coming to your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- I had first read his poetry book Kora, at Rachna Books, during our visit to Gangtok in 2014. It will be wonderful t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 days ago