While UPA seems quite ready with Rahul Gandhi as their successor for PM’s office for the 2014 elections, BJP is internally messed up. Who should be their next contender? Both Nitish and Modi have proven their administration skills. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Friends in Coimbatore, some of the finest artists, poets, authors, and storytellers I've known, are coming to your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 1 day ago
- I had first read his poetry book Kora, at Rachna Books, during our visit to Gangtok in 2014. It will be wonderful t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 2 days ago
- facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 days ago