What makes a city world class? I believe that a livable, lovable, and laudable city is a world class city. But breakdown of basic amenities has become an accepted side effect of urbanization. Cities won’t be like villages, we tell ourselves and sleep. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- "There was a whistling right after the morning fell off its egg shelf and broke in the tundra of life-leaking tooth… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- "This is an unapologetically slow book which ruminates on the various small mysteries life has to offer," writes Pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Call for submissions facebook.com/sourav894/post… 8 hours ago
- Matwaala : A poetry festival for the South Asian diaspora bengalurureview.com/2019/10/20/mat… 1 day ago
- Learning Nature Writing with Stephen Alter bengalurureview.com/2019/10/20/lea… 1 day ago