What makes a city world class? I believe that a livable, lovable, and laudable city is a world class city. But breakdown of basic amenities has become an accepted side effect of urbanization. Cities won’t be like villages, we tell ourselves and sleep. Read my latest article on the NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
- Here’s how you can contribute to Kerala flood relief thenewsminute.com/article/here-s… 2 days ago
- A beautiful ode to valiant filmmakers, lyricists, singers and musicians who fought for India's political freedom. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Photos from the workshop on Haiku conducted at the Bengaluru Poetry Festival 2018. @bengalurupoetryfestival 4 days ago