When the whole world is witnessing citizen revolutions, why are we Indians left behind? The governments must know that they are installed to serve people and not rule them. We pay taxes for development and reforms. Not for scams! Read my latest article on the-NRI.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my site. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is free. Know more
- Bengaluru Review August issue : bengalurureview.com/tag/august-201… facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 3 hours ago
- Between 1947 and 2011; India's economy grew 19 folds, an average citizen's per capita income grew 260 folds, food p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- सुकविता यद्यस्ति राज्येन किम् - भर्तृहरि facebook.com/1282796653/pos… 2 days ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 3 days ago
- facebook.com/sourav894/post… 4 days ago