This is a private website and not linked to any company, organisation or political party.
I do not earn any revenue from advertising and do not seek any advertisements.
You have the rights to distribute and modify versions of all content on my website. It is mandatory that the same rights be preserved in modified versions as well, i.e., you will have to distribute them for free. After all, we dream of a world where the mind is without fear and knowledge is ‘free’.
This ideology finds its breeding grounds in the free software movement. With the copyleft law in practise, you have 4 freedoms-
- The freedom to use the work.
- The freedom to study the work.
- The freedom to copy and share the work with others.
- The freedom to modify the work, and the freedom to distribute modified and therefore derivative works.
Anyone who believes that any of the information or content or any portion of this website is libelous, constitutes copyright infringement or is otherwise objectionable, must immediately notify me. I reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, upon determination that removal is necessary.
Links to external websites or blogs do not constitute endorsement or agreement with their content. The links are merely indicators of content that readers of this website may find interesting and/or relevant.
Similarly incoming links from external sites or blogs do not necessarily mean that I endorse or agree with their content, views or opinions.
I am usually concerned about correctly attributing quotes, reports and articles to the original author and publication. But as human error, I may slip on this and either attribute incorrectly or forget it completely. If you ever come across something on my website which has been improperly attributed or, not attributed at all, I shall be grateful for alerting me so that the mistake can be rectified.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on my website. I personally avoid replying to comments in order to avoid unnecessary arguements. Also replying to comment by one reader and not replying to the other will be inappropriate behaviour from my front.
There are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted. These include-
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
I, as the owner of this website reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this website without notice.